Saturday 16 March 2013

Skript/Closer to the Body


Skript 160313: While listening to Closer to the body, Choreographic Lab (UK)

feeling your words feeling my body my words made up of these letters appears to amount to lines curves and circles feeling you words as your body my palms are resting on the edge of the back ....


... echo of the body that I am deep in to my heart.your hart heart is soft and beautifully at peace I sense you reading the words I write and owning the you that I speak of i feel your words as my words my words too we share a language we share a something  of feeling is this emotion not always...

... i am not feeling my body but the space between us
the breath in my body has become shallow aware of any emergence

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are invited to offer examples of your writing-dancing, comments and feedback.